It started in Pound a few hours ago.Nothing but flurries though.
got a good snow going on in wise right now, obviosly nothing sticking, but glad to see the snow flying [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It started in Pound a few hours ago.Nothing but flurries though.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
doesnt matter if it sticks or not for Wise County to put school on delay haha so let it snow
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
Yeah that is quite true! All it seems to take anymore is just cold weather and a few flurries and then we somehow end up with a 90 minute delay.
But hey, I can't complain -- I need the extra sleep most of the time anyways! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Could this be?
Could this be?
Our first "Do you think we'll be out of school tomorrow?" post of the year?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
well if it is doing anything in the morning then we will deffinately be on a delay...if its actually coming down you can forget about having school... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
im not in school so
I DONT CARE....
hows that indian_dad? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

got about 3 and half inches as of now in the gap. If it keeps this up forget school, they may shut the entire town down!
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
I don't care either.
1. I don't live in Wise Co. anymore.
2. At college I can see e-mailing your teacher saying "I couldn't come today, the sidewalks were bad" and them laughing at you for it lol.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I once had an on-campus student tell me it was harder living on campus (than being a commuter) during snow storms because "you have to walk on the sidewalks and they can be icy"
I could not convince her that commuters also had to walk those icy sidewalks...after driving 20 miles in the snow uphill both ways behind coal trucks....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks